This is MMT Media Florida's
Terms & Conditions Page
Failed Payment Service Fees will apply to ALL Re-Bills. The Failed Payment / Re-Attempt Fee is $30 for each failed / successful re-bill payment.
Last updated January 1, 2023
Clients have a responsibility to provide necessary business information, provide logos, provide support to the MMT Design and Marketing Team in guiding the final product. Failure to provide required / minimal guidance, all project timelines and schedules will be negated.
MMT will complete the project on the timeline that works for their workflow due to project slowdowns and obstacles presented by the client.
An Email will be sent to the CLIENT letting them know of the documented CLIENT Obstacle.
2023 Terms and Conditions
Welcome to DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties.!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MMT Media Florida's Website, located at https://DavidJamison.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties. if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Refunds / Fee Adjustments:
MMT Media Florida does not issue REFUNDS or ADJUSTMENTS for any reason, unless decided upon to be fair & proper by David Jamison. (Owner)
Reasons for Refunds / Fee Adjustments:
MMT Terminates Client Project before starting due to MMT Internal factors.
Unless otherwise stated, MMT Media Florida and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties. for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties.
- Redistribute content from DavidJamison.com & MMT Media Florida properties.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. MMT Media Florida does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MMT Media Florida, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MMT Media Florida shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
MMT Media Florida reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant MMT Media Florida a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of MMT Media Florida; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to MMT Media Florida. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MMT Media Florida's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
PROJECT SCOPE CONSIDERATIONS:
1. Master Service Agreement
A Master Service Agreement (“MSA”) covers the legal terms of your agency’s relationship with its clients.
This agreement covers critical terms such as:
- who owns the work product and when and how such work product will be transferred or licensed to the client; (Client)
- sequential liability (i.e., making it clear that the client will ultimately be directly liable for certain third-party expenses);
- confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements;
- non-solicitation of the parties’ employees and contractors;
- indemnification and liability; and
- terms for terminating the relationship
2. Statement of Work
The details of the services be performed by the agency are typically set out in a Statement of Work (“SOW”), which is incorporated into the MSA. The SOW generally includes business and money terms like:
- the scope of the services and the deliverables
- the schedule for delivery of the work
- the fees and expenses associated with the performance of the services, including whether third party expenses will be included or billed separately
3. Employment Agreement
By contracting with MMT Media Florida, the client is bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth regarding the project.
The relationship is one of a simple Client / Independent Contractor agreement.
- work for hire terms regarding ownership of work product
- confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements
- whether, and how, representative samples of the employee’s work for the agency can be displayed in the employee’s personal portfolio
- non-solicitation of other employees, clients, vendors or contractors
- any non-competition requirements (only if stated)
4. Independent Contractor Agreement
It’s a fact of agency life that your talent needs will at some point require you to supplement your internal team of employees with freelancers or specialized independent contractors to fulfill client needs. And for every one of these relationships, you’ll need an Independent Contractor Agreement
The Independent Contractor Agreement feels similar in many respects to an Employment Agreement, since it covers legal terms like:
- issues of confidentiality
- intellectual property ownership and the work for hire doctrine
- non-solicitation of clients, employees and other contractors
- contractor’s representations and warranties
5. Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement
The trusty Non-disclosure Agreement (“NDA”) aims to protect everyone’s confidential information in an agency new business situation.
All Client / Contractor relationships have a basic NDA by default.
NO Internal Processes, Proprietary Information or other sensitive business information will be shared in either direction.