FREE Funnel Blueprints

STOP Wasting Time and Money with confusing, complex and results killing marketing automation! Get our FREE  "BIG 3" Sales Funnel Blueprints that are responsible for over 97% of ALL Online Sales! Hurry and grab them!

Only available for a Limited Time before we take them down!

Get them Today!

Put our Funnel Building experience to work for your Business!

Stop wasting valuable time & money trying to create a better mousetrap. FunnelFlare & MarketingMouseTrap create a potent mix of Funnel Smarts & High Converting, psychologically triggered marketing copy, content and campaigns to turn your online presence into a World Class Lead Generation Machine!

We "Build" for Conversions!

We don't just build marketing automation workflows, we build High Powered Sales Funnels utilizing some of the most carefully crafted marketing methods available. With our A.C.E. Formula, combined with the "PSYOP7" , our Funnels will produce regardless of Industry or Niche! Carefully crafted for the best possible conversions, by a Team with years of experience in awareness, conversions & engagement focused on selling to audiences online.

Launch a High Converting Sales Funnel

Launch your Results!

Our Funnels not only produce... our sites, landing pages, web-forms, opt-in boxes and content look amazing on any platform.  And are painstakingly optimized for Mobile Conversion. 70+% of Lead Capture is done on Mobile Devices today. Built to be responsive not only in design, but also in function. Your visitors will be gauranteed to have the best possible experience on your website, no matter what device they are on.

The Only 3 Funnels you will ever need!

KISS! + the "BIG 3"

By using the KISS Method and the BIG 3 we can focus on the details that are critcally important to the success of a website; page loading times, on-page SEO and streamlining the workflow to be as light and nimble as possible, all without you having to compromise in quality, flexibility or most important... $ ROI $ New Leads, Customers and Revenue. That is our Focus #1 @ MMT!   Schedule a FREE Consult with us Today

Sales Funnel Builders, Marketing Automation Experts!

Want to know what our #1 Goto Marketing Stack Is? Plus we compare the TOP 3 Marketing Stacks for all company sizes and Budgets.

Take a Look at our GOOD | BETTER | BEST Grid our our Choices! We do the Heavy Lifting for you!

Get your FREE "BIG 3" Sales Funnel Blueprint Templates Now, and we will throw in a

"Famous Funnel" for the Low Price of ZERO! Just Like Us on Facebook and get the Bonus!

FREE Funnel Blueprints!

 Download Now

Stop Wasting time & money on Confusing, Complex Funnels!

Let us show you how the "BIG 3" Funnels produce 97% of the results on Top Producing Internet Properties. Why trial and error with the other 3%? We will show you why most Websites and Sales Funnels Fail. For a Limited Time we are making our TOP 3  Producing Funnels available to you FREE! Use these and turn your site into an "Automated Lead Capturing Engine" that is working for you 24/7/365! Let us Teach you the Secrets of the Marketing Pros Today!

We will also give you a sneak peak of our proprietary "PSYOP7" Method"! Strategies, Triggers and Techniques used by some of the highest producing online businesses in the world. Unlock the Hidden Potential of your Online Presence Now and get out of this world results!

Hurry, get them Today, they will only be available for a short time, then we are taking them down!

We Charge a Pretty Penny for these Gems, and we are giving you the Opportunity to "Swipe" them... Duplicate and Use them! If you don't get the Results your after, contact us and we will create your Sales Copy, your Visual Trigged Elements and leverage the "PSYOP7" Formula to superpower your Online Campaigns. These methods work no matter what business or niche you operate in... Unless you are marketing to Aliens, these Triggers are proven time and time again on all of Mankind! Launch your Results into Orbit Today, DOWNLOAD your Copy of the "BIG 3" Now!

Clients Reviews